You must be 21 or older to use our Services. Our Services are not intended for children under 13 years of age. No one under age 13 may provide any information to or via our Services. We do not knowingly collect personal information from children under 13. If you are under 13, do not use or provide any information via our Services or on or through any of its features/register on the Website, make any purchases through the Services, use any of the interactive or public comment features of the Services or provide any information about yourself to us, including your name, address, telephone number, email address, or any screen name or user name you may use. If we learn we have collected or received personal information from a child under 13 without verification of parental consent, we will delete that information. If you believe we might have any information from or about a child under 13, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Information We Collect About You and How We Collect It
Information You Provide To Us
When you go to one of our stores and buy product or otherwise register to receive email communications from us; register for an account with our Website; subscribe to one of our services such as our email communications, online newsletters or text message alerts; or participate in one of our online forums or communities you provide, and, in turn, we collect from you various forms of information, which may include:
- Personal Information, which includes, your name, postal address, email, date of birth, phone number, email, or other information that identifies you as a natural person (“personal information”);
- Information that you provide by filling in forms on our Website, which includes information provided at the time of registering to use our Website, subscribing to our online Services, making orders for products, or requesting further services;
- Information you provide to us when you report a problem with our Website;
- Records and copies of your correspondence (including email addresses), if you contact us;
- Your responses to surveys that we might ask you to complete for research purposes;
- Your search queries on the Website; and
- Any other Information you voluntarily provide to us.
Information We Collect Through Automatic Data Collection Technologies / Our Policy Regarding Cookies
As you navigate through and interact with our Website and Services, we and our business partners, which may include advertisers, advertising networks and platforms, agencies, and distribution or other partners, may use automatic data collection technologies to collect certain information about your equipment, browsing actions, usage patterns, including: network or Internet protocol address and type of browser you are using (e.g., Chrome, Safari, Firefox, Internet Explorer); operating system you are using, (e.g., Microsoft Windows or Mac OS); your Internet service provider (e.g., Comcast, Verizon or AT&T) and domains used by such providers, mobile network, device identifiers (such as an Apple IDFA or an Android Advertising ID); device settings; browser settings; the web pages of the Services you have visited; websites visited before and after you visit our Website; the type of handheld or mobile device used to view the Website (e.g., iOS, Android); location information; and the content and advertisements you have accessed, seen, forwarded and/or clicked on.
The Information we collect automatically is statistical data and does not include personal information, but we may maintain it or associate it with personal information we collect in other ways or receive from third parties. It helps us to improve our Website and to deliver a better and more personalized service, including by enabling us to:
- Estimate our audience size and usage patterns.
- Store information about your preferences, allowing us to customize our Website according to your individual interests.
- Speed up your searches.
- Recognize you when you return to our Website.
The technologies we use for this automatic data collection may include:
- Flash Cookies. Certain features of our Website may use local stored objects (or Flash cookies) to collect and store information about your preferences and navigation to, from, and on our Website. Flash cookies are not managed by the same browser settings as are used for browser cookies.
- Web Beacons. Pages of our the Website and our e-mails may contain small electronic files known as web beacons (also referred to as clear gifs, pixel tags, and single-pixel gifs) that permit the Company, for example, to count users who have visited those pages or opened an email and for other related website statistics (for example, recording the popularity of certain website content and verifying system and server integrity).
We do not collect personal information automatically, but we may tie this Information to personal information about you that we collect from other sources or you provide to us.
While specific types of cookies and technologies may change from time to time as we improve and update the Services, cookies used by the Services generally fall into the categories below:
- Security and Authentication (Strictly Necessary Cookies): These cookies are essential to provide you with the Services and to use some of their features, such as access to secure areas. Without these cookies, we cannot provide parts of the Services that you request, like secure login accounts and transactional pages.
- Performance & Functionality Cookies: We use performance cookies to analyze how the Services are being accessed and used, or how the Services are performing to maintain, operate and continually improve the Services and provide a better overall user experience. Functionality cookies record information about choices you’ve made and allow us to customize the Services to you. When you continue to use or return to the Services, we can remember choices you make (such as login credentials, language preference, country location or other online settings) and provide the personalized or enhanced features that you select. We also employ Google Analytics to help understand how the Service is used. See The Third-Party Cookies We Use below.
- Advertising or Targeting Cookies: These cookies allow us and third parties to gather information about the content you are browsing, your visit, or your interaction with ads and our communications, and to display ads that are relevant to you and measure their effectiveness. Certain third party cookies may also track your activity across various sites to display ads relevant to you and your interests on third party sites and applications. Most advertising or targeting cookies set by the Services belong to our third-party service providers or business partners.
We use Google Analytics to manage our applications and provide features, functionality, and customer service as set forward more fully below:
We use Google Analytics’ which Google uses the information shared by sites and apps to deliver our services, maintain and improve them, develop new services, measure the effectiveness of advertising, protect against fraud and abuse, and personalize content and ads you see on Google and on our partners’ sites and apps. To learn more about the Company’s use of Google Analytics and what Google Analytics does, please see How Google uses information from sites or apps that use or services.
To opt-out of Analytics for the web, visit the Google Analytics opt-out page and install the add-on for your browser. For more details on installing and uninstalling the add-on, please see the relevant help resources for your specific browser.
Updates to your browser or operating system may affect functionality of the opt-out add-on. Learn about managing add-ons for Chrome here. If you are not using Chrome, check directly with the manufacturer of your browser to determine whether add-ons will function properly on the browser version that you are using.
The latest versions of Internet Explorer sometimes load the Google Analytics opt-out add-on after sending data to Google Analytics. Therefore, if you are using Internet Explorer, the add-on will set cookies on your computer. These cookies ensure that any collected data is immediately deleted from the collection server. Please make sure that third party cookies aren’t disabled for your Internet Explorer browser. If you delete your cookies, the add-on will, within a short timeframe, reset these cookies to ensure that your Google Analytics browser add-on remains fully functional.
The Google Analytics opt-out browser add-on does not prevent data from being sent to the website itself or in other ways to web analytics services.